We are looking for a QC Lead to establish metrics, mentors team members and manages QC resources, as well as developing test programs.
The primary responsibility of this position will be to lead software quality assurance in-house activities related to the quality, reliability and compliance of software solutions being implemented in customer warehouses. This includes providing test plan and test cases, executing the testing in functional, regression, system and performance using both manual and automation testing methodologies, and creating test reports with approving/accepting delivery from Development team
- Reviewing Software Scope Specification and Software Detail Design documents to design and create end-to-end and functional test cases for the assigned projects.
- Working with the Software project manager and/or technical team to create in-house test plan and schedule for the assigned projects.
- Developing, tracking, and executing manual/automation test cases for project execution
- Providing test reports and metrics for distribution to software stakeholders; publishing test reports and metrics after each release/test to internal project stakeholders including technical leads, managers, and all other leads as the need arises.
- Collaborating with other team members and modeling positive behaviors that champion and foster a positive, solution driven team atmosphere
Education and experiences
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering discipline or equivalent
- Proficient in English
- IT knowledge-base and current IT technologies
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer in a complex, enterprise-level development environment;
- 2+ years experiences as Test Lead role
- Experience in creating test plan, test case (test scenario), test design and related test documents
- Familiar with executing System Test, Integration Test, Functional and Non-Functional tests
- Experience in create quality reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Experience in Oracle, postgres database
- Experience in Unix/Linux
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Desire to pick up and learn new technical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, time management and problem solving skills
- Experience working with Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) methodologies (Agile and Waterfall)
- Experience using a scripting language such as Bash, Perl or Python
- Experience working with ActiveMQ, Jboss, Oracle stack or similar technologies.
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Previous experience in supply chain services
- Experience troubleshooting from system log files
Reasons You'll Enjoy Working Here
- During the Probation period, the targeted monthly income is equal to 100% of the targeted monthly income in the official employment period.
- Annual leaves: 12 days per year
- 13-month salary per year.
- Performance review: twice a yea
- Salary review: one a year
- Flexible, professional environment
- Career path development support
- Friendly, young & dynamic working environment with many activities: birthday party, happy hours, company activities, company trips...