Senior Java Developer
We are seeking motivated, self-starter Senior Java Engineers who are passionate, results-focused to provide Java back-end development capability within Trinity engineering teams.
You will be part of our delivery team and will be responsible for providing technical leadership throughout all phases of the software delivery life cycle.
Education and experiences
University degree in Computer Sciences, or equivalent
IT knowledge-base and current IT technologies
4+ years experience as a software engineer in a complex, enterprise-level development environment;
Solid experience in Java and Java open-source frameworks, including developing using modern frameworks, e.g. Spring, Spring Boot or Quarkus;
Experience in designing & developing RESTful APIs and microservices-based system;
Experience with distributed, event-driven systems and using messaging protocols.
Having experience with Docker
Experience in working with agile/scrum methodology
Having experience of any front-end framework, e.g; Angular/React/VueJS
- Having experience working with SAP, Mulesoft is an advantage.
Reasons You'll Enjoy Working Here
- During the Probation period, the targeted monthly income is equal to 100% of the targeted monthly income in the official employment period.
- Annual leaves: 12 days
- 13-month salary per year.
- Performance review: twice a year
- Salary review: one a year
- Flexible, professional environment
- Career path development support
- Friendly, young & dynamic working environment with many activities: birthday party, happy hours, company activities, company trips...