Java Technical Lead
The primary focus of this position will be to support the Software Manager in all projects assigned as well as closely collaborate with the Clients, the development team(s), and internal colleagues in order to meet the specified requirements of a project. This position is also responsible for facilitating, prioritizing, and fostering communications for internal and external clients
- Work with the Product Owner and Development Team to refine the requirements and contribute technical aspects to make the team’s backlog items meet the predefined DoR.
- Work with Scrum Master and Development Team to create and manage the team development plan through iterations to accomplish the team’s goals and objectives.
- Participate in product concept design, high-level design, and technical feasibility study (proven by Spikes and POC)
- Capable of designing architecture, high-level and detailed design for assigned services, complying with the overall Fortna Product architecture.
- Responsible for the software quality of the projects: Performing the code review, making sure the Features and User Stories meet DoD (coding convention, unit test, non-functional requirement, etc.).
- Participate with the Software Manager to define and develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Act as a mentor and leader to other developers on the team
- Responsible for build process, release candidates, and system integration in the whole product, following Fortna standards. (DevOps tasks)
- Work with UX/UI team, collaborate to develop the system design, and apply it to UI tasks of the team
Education and experiences
- University degree in Computer Sciences, or equivalent
- Proficient in English
- IT knowledge-base and current IT technologies
- 5+ years experience as a software engineer in a complex, enterprise-level development environment;
- 2+ years experiences as Technical Lead role
- Experience in working in an Agile team applying Scrum, Kanban, or any Agile framework.
- Strong in code quality management of the team: efficient code review technique, unit test coverage, coding practice, CICD practices, and so on.
- Experience in managing cross functional team, ensuring seamless collaboration, and demonstrating a strong commitment to delivering software features on time
- Strong knowledge about advanced Java programming: Networking, concurrent, thread-safe, non-blocking io, security, high performance, Java8+.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and code principles.
- Know how to design high customizability, availability, scalable systems.
- Good at generalization and abstraction to conceptual design from the specific requirements to productization
- Familiar with Linux system, can manipulate it.
- Deep understanding of Docker, Docker swarm. Know how to build, run and deploy a containerized application. Familiar with Docker file and Docker compose syntax.
- Knowledgeable of K3S/K8S is a plus.
- Knowledgeable of working in a scaled agile framework with multiple cross-team dependencies is a strong plus
Reasons You'll Enjoy Working Here
- During the Probation period, the targeted monthly income is equal to 100% of the targeted monthly income in the official employment period.
- Annual leaves: 12 days per yea
- 13-month salary per year.
- Performance review: twice a yea
- Salary review: one a year
- Flexible, professional environment
- Career path development support
- Friendly, young & dynamic working environment with many activities: birthday party, happy hours, company activities, company trips...